Amber “Kiohshi” Vasquez is one of the most lovable, interesting, and compassionate models I’ve met. She spreads peace an positivity everywhere she goes. Her saucy attiude, beauty AND brains, gives her a leg up over the competition. She will definitely succeed in whatever she puts her mind to. Ever since Kiohshi has come onto the scene, she has been dominating! You can love her or hate her, but nothing is going to stop here shine. Make sure you click the link BELOW to vote for Kiohshi to be the cover girl for the 2012 BuckieNaked Calendar!!!
1. Where are you from? Where were you raised?
I’m from Michigan, raised in Mexican Town in southwest Detroit.
2. What is your ethnicity?
I am Mexican, Polish and Cherokee.
3. Where did you get the name “Kiohshi”?
Kiohshi warriors are cool and Avatar is my husband.
4. What type of modeling do you do?
I do glamour print modeling, hosting, commercials and music videos.
5. Anytime I hear the name Kiohshi, it is accompanied by the word “sauce”. What exactly is this “sauce”?
Sauce can be a number of things, but most importantly, it is the proof and the proof is in the “sauce”.
6. What differentiates you from every other model?
7. Who/what inspired you to start modeling?
Music and myself.
8. Who is your favorite model?
I don’t have one. I don’t look at other people like that.
9. What are your best experiences/accomplishments in the modeling industry so far?
I’ve worked with Jazze Pha, Rob of Day 26, K. Jon and Trina. I’ve been on the hit television show, Detroit 187. I’ve also been featured in the Detroit Free Press and in the news a few times for mentoring the children in my local community.
10. What are your plans/goals for your career?
To become a professional vocalist and to get my music career off the ground.
11. So, you want to be a singer? What type of music do you want to make and for who?
I want to rap and sing, r&b/hip hop
12. How do you feel about the competition between female models/entertainers? Is it all love, is there hatred? How do you deal with it?
I just block it all out and DO ME.
13. Any advice for any other ladies who want to get into modeling?
Use the law of attractraction and stay focused. Read the The Magic by Ronda Byrnes and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. #TeamLauren #TeamKiohshi